Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last Big Belly Shot!


One last photo of my belly before our big day tomorrow! We are scheduled for the c-section at 6:30 am. We have to be at the hospital at 4:30 wow! It might be better if I just don't go to sleep at all! David and I can't believe the time has come for the arrival of our second baby. Ledger has been such a joy and he is so much fun! He's at a really cute age and he is so funny. You never know what he's going to do or say... Now that Knox is going to be here our lives are only going to get better. Two sweet little boys. What more could we ask for! Knox we can't wait to meet you tomorrow and you are very lucky little boy to have so many people who care about you so much! All of our friends and family have been so supportive and caring! Thanks! More pics and updates to come :) I have to be one of the luckiest mommy's ever I'm going to have 3 special men in my life now!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow. I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys and I can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one blessed mommy!!! I can't believe you have 2 babies now... WOW :)

    ReplyDelete