Monday, October 18, 2010

The Countdown...

Wow! Today marks the 10 day countdown of the arrival of baby boy #2. David and I and Ledger can't wait till our new brother Knox gets here! The c-section is scheduled for the 28th of October and thats exactly 10 days from today! So here I am 37 1/2 weeks pregnant! This pregnancy went by so fast and It still hasn't hit me that my new baby boy will be here next thursday! I'm so excited as a mother to be blessed with another baby boy. I already love him so much more than words can say and he's not even in my arms yet. David and I are just so lucky to be able to become parents again! Ledger is going to be the best BIG BROTHER EVER!! We can't wait to be a happy family of four!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hang out with Ledger AND Knox! Hey Ledger I am not going to be the baby anymore!!! - Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Morgan... Can't wait to meet Knox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's almost time... it did go by super fast. Can't wait to hold him!!! :)

    ReplyDelete