Thursday, July 28, 2011

Swim Lessons Week 1...

well these are the best pictures I could get. Not the best but I have to hide and I cannot be at the pool when he is actually swimming. Heard the saying "out of sight out of mind" NOT!! He is not a fan of swim lessons at all. It breaks my heart to hear him as I'm peeking out the door of the pool house and he's screaming crying yelling for mommy. David and I just keep telling ourselves we are only doing this for his safety and well being and because we love him unconditionly... But today was day 4 and we still have another week and maybe possibly another week??? We will see. I think the fourth day was the worst day so far. But he has learned so much and his swim teacher is great! He is floating on his back, blowing bubbles with his mouth, putting his face in for rings, jumping off the side into the pool, and learning alot of pool rules. So we are getting there slowely but surely! As you can see the lessons wear him out! Her he is napping and holding his new "cars" he earned for completing his first week. Ledger mommy, daddy, and Knox are so proud of you! We love you! Hopefully we will be swimming like Nemo soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment